i was at starbucks today and i saw the most amazing looking pumpkin muffins but since they weren’t vegan i couldn’t get one and it was quite depressing, but i found this alternative!
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground or freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup pureed pumpkin (Fresh or from a can; do not use pumpkin pie mix)
- 1/2 cup soy milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons molasses
Preheat oven to 400°F. Lightly grease a twelve-muffin tin.
Sift together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, and spices. In a separate bowl, whisk together pumpkin, soy milk, oil, and molasses. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and mix.
Fill the muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake for 18 to 20 minutes, until a toothpick or knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- patchouli-musings likes this
- arocktheparty likes this
- megsmouthwateringmalarkey reblogged this from symlk
- ahintoflemon likes this
- ladyofrapture likes this
- butterflygrace reblogged this from symlk
- mouthofmistruths reblogged this from symlk
- o-k-computer likes this
- fau-nae likes this
- xsweetmishx likes this
- sir-madam-prongs reblogged this from symlk
- symlk posted this